- 1 Five merchant wholesalers, nondurable goods businesses in District of Columbia have between 100 and 249 employees in 2016
- 2 Inventories in consumer nondurable goods industry fall 0.7 percent in August
- 3 Washington, D.C., job growth this year projected at 0.7%
- 4 2,540 plastics and rubber products manufacturing businesses in the U.S. have between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
- 5 18 administrative, support, waste management and remediation services businesses in 20006 have between 20 and 49 employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Washington D.C. Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.