- 1 New manufacturing orders for transportation equipment fall 7.5 percent in May
- 2 New manufacturing orders for defense aircraft and parts fall 20.9 percent in May
- 3 BAKER & MCKENZIE LLP: Veleka Peeples-Dyer and Khelin Aiken Boost the Firm’s Regulatory and Life Sciences Capabilities
- 4 Residents and visitors to Michigan paid $30.5 billion in taxes in 2018
- 5 Massachusetts' miscellaneous tax revenues down 17.7 percent since Q1 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Washington D.C. Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.