- 1 Durable manufacturing industry Q1 net sales up 3.2%
- 2 The price of education: Which 2-year District of Columbia schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- 3 Basic chemicals, resins and synthetics industry Q1 net sales down 4.1%
- 4 Textile mills and textile product mills industry Q1 net sales down 3.6%
- 5 Beverage and tobacco products industry reports $46.7 billion in Q1 net sales
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Washington D.C. Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.