- 1 New manufacturing orders for defense aircraft and parts fall 20.9 percent in May
- 2 Residents and visitors to Michigan paid $30.5 billion in taxes in 2018
- 3 BAKER & MCKENZIE LLP: Veleka Peeples-Dyer and Khelin Aiken Boost the Firm’s Regulatory and Life Sciences Capabilities
- 4 New manufacturing orders for nondefense capital goods excluding aircraft climb 0.2 percent in May
- 5 U.S. warehouse clubs and superstores report $41.2 billion in sales for June
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Washington D.C. Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.