- 1 One business in 20053 had fewer than five employees in 2016
- 2 Metals and non-petroleum minerals wholesalers report 7.7 percent increase in year-over-year August sales
- 3 Petroleum and coal products industry Q2 net sales down 1.5%
- 4 District of Columbia's miscellaneous tax revenues down 5.5 percent since Q2 2019
- 5 Motor vehicles and parts industry reports $214.6 billion in Q2 net sales
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Washington D.C. Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.